This year’s winners are:
It’s time for the annual #HLCostumeContest 🎃🧡! This year we’ll be awarding prizes for 4 separate costume categories:
- Adults: $100
- Kids: $50
- Couples/Groups: $25
- Pets: $10
How to Enter
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS NOON ON NOVEMBER 2ND
You must complete all 3 steps to enter:
1. Retweet the contest:
2. Comment below with costume(s) description:
3. Submit a photo of your costume(s) here:
(add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or whitelist)
- Use the exact subject: Costume Contest 2020.
- Describe what the costume(s) is/are supposed to be.
- You may enter into each category, but the same costume may not appear in multiple categories.
- For the photo(s)…
- Attach only one photo for each category you’re entering.
- They should be well-lit, sharp, in focus, in color, and with no red-eye.
- Other than red-eye correction or cropping (if necessary), do not Photoshop in effects or enhancements or multiple shots of the costume into one photo. No filters. It should be the raw photo of the costume as it looks in real life.
- Preferably in high resolution and portrait-angled (holding your camera sideways).
- The photo(s) must be current, as in taken in 2020.
- DO NOT FORGET — You still need to complete steps 1 and 2 above to complete your entry.
You of course retain full copyright ownership of your photo(s), but by submitting them to this contest, you grant us full permission to use them here on halloweenlove.com (or share them on social media) and to edit and name the photo(s) as needed to be appropriately and fairly presented in this contest.
You may of course enter anytime during the entire month of October, but the winners will be chosen on the evening of November 2nd, giving everyone ample time to enter after Halloween night partying and recovery. 🍺
There is no criteria for costume judging. Whether you spent $0 or $1,000 creating your costume has no bearing. All costume entries are welcome and have a fair chance: scary, funny, sexy, creative, original, whatever. We will simply have a team vote and narrow it down to the costumes we like most.
Have fun and good luck everyone! 🧛🧟👻
Displayed randomly. Click to enlarge.
Please note that “Likes” have no impact on winner selection and are purely for reader participation only.
If you would like to be a sponsor, please email me.
Subscribe for Contest/Giveaway Updates
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)