We get a lot of interest from those that want to promote their stuff on Halloween Love, and we have plenty of ways for you to do just that, all listed below. Depending on your budget (note that we have free options too), choose one, a few, or all of the available options to get your stuff promoted this Halloween season, or year-round.
- Up to 30k Unique Visitors a Month (highest during Halloween season)
- 17k Facebook Likes
- 10k Twitter Followers
Please Note: We do not accept requests for anything unethical or spammy, misleading to readers, and we strictly adhere to the Google Webmaster Guidelines. We’ve created the options below, that follow a higher standard of quality that’s better for you and readers alike. Thank you.
Creators Only — If you’re a creator (writer, director, artist, etc.), this new segment creates a way for you to speak with our readers, your potential new audience, directly.
Simply drop a link to your site or product in the Promote forum.
We’ll host a giveaway or contest on behalf of your product, company, blog, service, etc., for up to one month here on HL. Giveaways are probably the best way to build excitement, engagement, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, etc. Fun for everyone and highly successful.
We’ll publish content on your behalf similar to a regular guest post, which will be indexed by Google and go out to our social media channels. Content must be relevant to Halloween, horror, and similar subjects that our readers might enjoy, and adhere to the Google Webmaster Guidelines. That means:
- Sponsorship will be clearly labeled. Do not ask that we disguise the post to appear as though it was written organically by someone on the team. This is misleading to readers.
- All links will be dofollow, but marked as sponsored. Do not ask that we place links without rel=”sponsored” in order to manipulate SEO. In accordance with Google.
Social Media Only
If you have a smaller budget, we can send your promotion out to just social media instead. Currently, this includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Reddit. We’ll include YouTube in the future.
Sponsor Annual Costume Contest
By donating only $1 or more to help us raise funds for our annual Halloween costume contest, you can become a sponsor.
- $1+ (receive text credit)
- $25+ (receive link credit)
- $50+ (receive linked logo credit)
- $100+ (receive linked banner credit)
- $500+ (we stop taking further sponsorships for the year and you become the primary sponsor of the contest)
Ad Spots & Other
If you’re interested in purchasing a traditional ad spot or discussing custom advertising opportunities on HL or have questions, please shoot me an email.