Share your work by personally writing and posting content directly to our readers through our website, social media, and email subscribers, completely for free!
Am I in the wrong place?
If you’re an SEO, PR person, or other kind of marketer trying to promote some kind of business or product on behalf of a creator, you’re in the wrong place (see here instead).
Am I in the right place?
If you’re an indie creator looking to promote your movie, video game, music, book, or any other form of art, you’re in the right place.
- Submit a press release or similar canned promo content
- Submit a short summary with just a link
- Submit something unique and original
- Submit something substantial, going into detail about who you are, your process, and your work
- Submit something exclusive, like a fun anecdote, behind-the-scenes photo or video, etc.
You’ll need to register an account in order to submit your post, and within a few days, you’ll receive an email letting you know whether your post was accepted or not.
ⓘ You may wish to review past Creator Corner posts that were accepted to have a better chance.
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)