It’s that time of year again and you know what that means… it’s time for the annual Halloween Love costume contest!
This year we’re picking one big $500 winner!
Subscribe for Contest/Giveaway Updates
How to Enter
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS NOON ON NOVEMBER 2ND
You must complete all 3 steps to enter:
1. Submit a photo of yourself in costume here:
(also be sure to add my email to your contacts or whitelist)
- Use the exact subject “Costume Contest 2015” (without the quotes).
- Describe what you are, what your costume is suppose to be.
- Provide a PayPal email address in order to receive payment, if you win. If you do not use PayPal and do not wish to sign up for PayPal, you may alternatively receive cash-equivalent gifts over iTunes or Amazon.
- For the photo…
- Attach only one that is focused on just you (no couple or group submissions — sorry).
- It should be well-lit, sharp, and in focus, with no red-eye.
- Other than red-eye correction or cropping, do not Photoshop in effects or enhancements or multiple shots of the costume into one photo. Should be the raw photo of the costume as it looks in real life.
- High resolution and preferably portrait angled (holding your camera sideways).
- It must be you and the photo must be current, 2015.
- Do not submit on someone else’s behalf (unless they’re unable to enter themselves).
- One costume entry per person.
- DO NOT FORGET — You still need to complete steps 2 and 3 below to complete your entry.
You of course retain full copyright ownership of your photo, but by submitting it to this contest, you grant HL full permission to use it here on halloweenlove.com and to edit and name the photo as needed to be appropriately and fairly presented in this contest.
2. Retweet the contest:
3. Comment below to let everyone know you entered!
Have fun and good luck everyone!
You may of course enter anytime during the whole month of October, but the winners will be chosen on the evening of November 2nd, giving everyone ample time to enter after Halloween night partying and recovery.
There is no criteria or categories for costume judging. All costume entries are welcome: scary, funny, sexy, creative, original, whatever. We will simply have a team vote and narrow it down to the costume we like most.
Displayed randomly. Click to enlarge.
Please note that “Likes” have no impact on winner selection and are purely for reader participation only.
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)
Latest posts by Black (see all)
- The Best Movie Trilogies of All Time - October 17th, 2017
- You’re All Invited to Movie Night! 🍿 - October 5th, 2017
- Halloween Costume Giveaway from CostumeSuperCenter.com - October 3rd, 2017