Welcome to my Halloween appreciation blog.
The title says it all.
Here’s a list that comes to mind of why I ♥ Halloween:
- Halloween is my favorite day of the year and holds very fond memories.
- It’s nostalgic.
- It’s weird.
- It’s creepy.
- It’s fun.
- It’s atmospheric.
- I ♥ the sight and smell of Fall.
- I ♥ the color of the outdoors during Fall.
- I ♥ the commercial colors as well: black and orange (hence my name Black Orange).
- I ♥ dark, moody, depressing, melodic, haunting, and Halloween music.
- I ♥ horror movies.
- I ♥ to scare and to get scared.
- I ♥ people that ♥ Halloween. That understand that there is something primal about fear and thrills and death and the nostalgia of it. That there is just that extra indescribable little dash of magic that only Halloween holds.
Be sure to let me know what you ♥ about Halloween.
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:
(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)