And the Winner is: Michelle Rayner
How to Enter
It is getting close to that time of year again to celebrate Halloween. I’ll be running a giveaway in conjunction with All Fancy Dress. The giveaway will be open to all Halloween fans in the UK and Europe (find the US contest here) and you will have a chance of winning a £50 costume voucher, which will be redeemable on any orders with All Fancy Dress.
All you have to do is comment below and you will be entered into the prize draw (make sure to fill out the email field with a valid email — this will be kept private). To enter a second time (for a better chance of winning), Like us on Facebook. The competition will be run until October 24th (12am Pacific will be the cut-off — some would consider that midnight of the 23rd) when the winner will be randomly chosen. Again, the competition is limited to entrants in the UK and Europe.
If you want to check out some of the costumes you could win then please visit allfancydress.com and have a look around. Also, if you are in the mood for getting some Jason Voorhees outfits this Halloween, then have a look through their Friday the 13th costumes.
More Ways to Enter
This contest is turning out to be much more enthusiastic than I expected :). So, I thought I’d add even more ways that you can enter for more chances to win. Here are all the ways to enter (some are just recaps):
Please note that only the first time for each entry type counts. For example, by all means comment as many times as you like on this article (and others) for fun, but only the first counts towards an entry.
- Mandatory Entry: Comment Below (Counts as 1 Entry — you must provide a valid email address or you won’t be able to receive your prize)
- Comment on Another Article (Counts as 1 Entry)
- Like Us on Facebook (Counts as 1 Entry)
- RSS Subscribe (Counts as 1 Entry)
- Email Subscribe (Counts as 1 Entry)
- Register for Our Site (Counts as 1 Entry)
- Submit a New Article (anything Halloween related: experiences, film, music, costume design, recipes, etc.) (Counts as 2 Entries — if accepted and published 10 entries!)
- Start an Engaging Forum Topic (Counts as 2 Entries)
- Comment on Someone Else’s Forum Topic (Counts as 1 Entry)
- Share Any Article on Facebook, Twitter, etc. OR +1 Our Homepage (Counts as 1 Entry — whether you do them all or just one, it’s only worth 1 Entry)
It’s possible to enter a total of 20 times! Show your Halloween love!
Please try and use the same email address or username across all areas so I can easily track your entries. Also, I invite you to add up all your entries once you’ve completed them and comment with your total entries (in just one comment and please be honest — honor system and good karma people). This is just for easy reference (I will be verifying the best I can).
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)
Latest posts by Black (see all)
- The Oscars: Women and Black People and Horror Movies, Oh My! - March 11th, 2018
- Like Resident Evil 7 Itself, The DLC is Phenomenal - March 11th, 2018
- Friday the 13th: Virtual Cabin — Jason Lives! - March 11th, 2018