This year’s winners are:
It’s time for the annual #HLCostumeContest 🎃🧡! This year we’ll be awarding $100 cash for the 1st place winner and a $150 gift code to the runner up for use on HalloweenCostumes.com (this year’s sponsor). And here’s a bonus 15% discount.
How to Enter
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS NOON ON NOVEMBER 2ND
You must complete all 3 steps to enter:
1. Retweet the contest:
2. Comment below to share what you dressed up as this year:
3. Submit a photo of yourself in costume here:
(add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or whitelist)
- Use the exact subject: Costume Contest 2019.
- Describe what you are, what your costume is supposed to be.
- For the photo…
- Attach only one that is focused on just you (no couple or group or pet submissions — sorry).
- It should be well-lit, sharp, in focus, in color, and with no red-eye.
- Other than red-eye correction or cropping, do not Photoshop in effects or enhancements or multiple shots of the costume into one photo. No filters. It should be the raw photo of the costume as it looks in real life.
- Preferably in high resolution and portrait-angled (holding your camera sideways).
- Again, it must be you and the photo must be current, 2019.
- Do not submit on someone else’s behalf (unless they require your assistance).
- One costume entry per person.
- DO NOT FORGET — You still need to complete steps 1 and 2 above to complete your entry.
You of course retain full copyright ownership of your photo, but by submitting it to this contest, you grant us full permission to use it here on halloweenlove.com and to edit and name the photo as needed to be appropriately and fairly presented in this contest.
You may of course enter anytime during the whole month of October, but the winners will be chosen on the evening of November 2nd, giving everyone ample time to enter after Halloween night partying and recovery. 🍺
There is no criteria or categories for costume judging. Whether you spent $0 or $1,000 creating your costume has no bearing. All costume entries are welcome and have a fair chance: scary, funny, sexy, creative, original, whatever. We will simply have a team vote and narrow it down to the costume we like most.
Have fun and good luck everyone! 🧛🧟👻
Displayed randomly. Click to enlarge.
Please note that “Likes” have no impact on winner selection and are purely for reader participation only.
If you would like to be a sponsor, please email me.
Subscribe for Contest/Giveaway Updates
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)