Piggsy has made his way home, all the way to Sweden!
Congratulations Daniella R., the winner of a #20 impossible to find (not just rare anymore) limited edition Piggsy display for her drawing (featured right).
I hope you make a nice and cozy home for Piggsy, but don’t feed him too much…
Thank you very much to all the other hardcore fans that entered, it’s nice to know I’m not the only other creepy person in the world that loves an obscure, decade old video game so much!
This is a drawing contest open to all Manhunt fans in the world to help celebrate the 10th anniversary of the video game Manhunt.
For fans of the game, I probably don’t need to explain who Piggsy is, but here he is (one of the main bosses from the game):
I’ve been able to acquire a very hard to find Limited Edition Piggsy figure and display that I’ll be awarding to the winner of this contest.
How to Enter
- With a plain white piece of paper and a basic #2 (grayscale) pencil, draw Piggsy. Outside of that, so long as Piggsy is the main focus of your illustration, creatively, the sky is the limit. Don’t be discouraged if you feel your artistic skill isn’t up to snuff, it’s not important! Just so long as everyone has fun with this contest!
- Scan the drawing or take a photo of it with a digital camera and submit it in high res to: email@example.com with the subject “Piggsy Drawing” (without the quotes).
- Optional. Share your support publicly by commenting below to let others know you’ve entered and retweet the contest. If you’d like to remain anonymous or enter privately, that’s okay too, only your drawing will be shared.
You must submit your drawing by 5pm PST, November 18th, 2013, which commemorates the 10th anniversary of the release of Manhunt and is when I’ll be announcing the winner.
I’ll pick a winner, showcase the winning drawing here, and email the winner for congrats and to get a mailing address to ship the Limited Edition Piggsy figure and display to:
(click image above to enlarge — please note that while the box has been opened and is not in mint condition, the figure inside has never been removed from the inner packaging and is in mint condition)
- #20 out of only 500 ever made
- Apparently, was owned by a Manhunt developer at one point
- Display is much larger than you might expect, standing at over a foot tall
- There’s no criteria for the drawing (outside of materials and that it must feature Piggsy as already mentioned) set in stone for how I’ll be picking a winner. So please don’t shy away from the contest if you simply feel you don’t have strong artistic skills. Doesn’t matter, I’ll be picking my favorite, could win me over on concept alone.
- Only one drawing submission per entrant please.
- By submitting your drawing you grant me permission to use that drawing here on halloweenlove.com. I’ll create a gallery to showcase all the submissions after the conclusion of the contest. If you want credit, please sign your drawing and feel free to include a website or social profile link on it as well.
Thank you everyone and good luck!
Retweet this contest:
Subscribe for Contest/Giveaway Updates
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)