I was truly saddened to hear about the passing of Harold Ramis in the news today. No other film sums up the magic of my 1980s childhood more than Ghostbusters.
It still remains the best experience I have ever had in a movie theatre and I watch it at least once or twice a year. If I HAD to choose my all-time favorite movie across all genres and types, it would probably be Ghostbusters.
This is my own personal tribute to Mr Ramis, an incredibly talented actor, writer, director and perfect gentleman, who for me will always and forever live on as Egon Spengler Ph.D.
1. “Egonnnnnn” SLAM!
2. “You’ve earned it”
3. “The interest rate alone for the first five years comes to Ninety-Five Thousand Dollars!”
4. “I collect spores, molds and fungus”
5. “I blame myself”
6. “Thats great Ray, save some for me”
7. “Don’t cross the streams, it would be bad!”
8. “It would be a twinkie 35 ft long, weighing approximately 600 lbs”
9. “There’s definitely a very slim chance we’ll survive”
10. “We’d like to get a sample of your brain tissue”
Support Halloween Love
If an item was discussed in this article that you intend on buying or renting, you can help support Halloween Love and its writers by purchasing through our links:(Not seeing any relevant products? Start your search on Amazon through us.)