- September 13th, 2014 at 2:03 PM #9527GhostedParticipant
What is “You’ve Been Ghosted” ?
The Autumn season brings falling leaves and raises wonderful thoughts of Halloween fun. “You’ve Been Ghosted” is a fun way for children and families to share in the festive experience.
How does it work?
1. Simply prepare a small Halloween themed treat (Candy, Stickers, etc)
2. Attach a new You’ve Been Ghosted flyer to each treat (poem & poster)
3. Leave the treat at a door that does not have the ‘You’ve Been Ghosted’ poster displayed. Ring the door bell and run away!!
Children really enjoy the surprise of getting a treat and most try to not be seen when delivering the present. Some feel more comfortable calling ahead to a responsible adult to let them know they will be leaving a surprise. Either way, both the giver and receiver really enjoy being Ghosted.
Where should we display the poster?
It would be best to display the poster on your front door or on a window near your front door where other Ghosters could see it. To make it more fun, color it in!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.