- December 6th, 2013 at 9:57 AM #1464
I’m not exactly sure if this sub forum is the correct place to post about this topic but here I am. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I’m excited about this contest so I thought I would post some of my favorite Halloween treats I like to make every year. Of course, I got some of these from the internet so I will try to give credit where credit is due. I just thought I would post my favorites in one place for others to enjoy.
1. Halloween Decorated Chocolate Covered Strawberries-
These can be made easily by dipping your strawberries into white chocolate mixed with a little bit of shortening (to keep the chocolate from burning) then roll them around in some Halloween themed sprinkles and refrigerate!
2. Break-Open Halloween Cookies- These are a really cool treat to make.
(On the website bforbel.com where I found this recipe, they don’t actually post written ingredients. only the pictures listed above.)
3. Brain Cupcakes- These are slightly more difficult to make but if you can master them, they’re a hit!
You can view the recipe at spoonful.com/recipes/brain-cupcakes
4. Clementine Pumpkins- These are cute if you have children. Just buy a bag of oranges or clementines (clementines are easier for kids to peel if they are very young) and use a child safe marker to draw little pumpkin faces on them. Serve and enjoy!
Well guys, I could keep posting these all day but I have to get back to work now. I’ll check back in on the forum later to check out other discussion topics that have been started. Also, if you have any questions or want to request more recipes or anything, ask away; it would be my pleasure!December 6th, 2013 at 12:31 PM #1465
No worries, moved to the “Holiday” forum. Thanks for joining and sharing some of your Halloween goodness.
I’m looking at #3, pour a little cherry sauce on there and we got some tasty bloody brains.January 8th, 2014 at 3:06 PM #2023
I like those cookies with the candies inside and would love to make those for my daughter class but everything needs to be store bought and sealed.I made these for my daughter’s class one year., different candies/snacks/treats can be used to suit a darker or more adult theme.
October 13th, 2014 at 11:27 PM #10179
emmawatsonus59ParticipantOctober 26th, 2018 at 9:43 AM #32706
With brain cupcakes, you can even make regular cupcakes and then experiment around with the toppings and garnishings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.