31 Days of Halloween Mixtapes!

Home → Forum → Music → 31 Days of Halloween Mixtapes!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Since 2013 a friend of mine and I have been compiling 31 mixes for each day in October and let people download them for free for a month. Each mix has roughly 10 songs and each day has it’s own unique topic, and every mix has a wide range of different musical styles ranging from the typical songs like “Monster Mash” all the ways to Halloweenish songs people wouldn’t even think to use like “Possum Kindom”. Not only will be posting 31 brand new volumes this October, we will be re-upping last years 31 volumes September first so you’ll have a month of anticipation for whats to come. For a better description here are the liner notes we came up with to try and hype up our page. Feel free to share this page with your friends to help spread the word.

For our SECOND ANNUAL YEAR, We bring you a visceral mix of tunes that not only herald & tribute the Halloween tunes of yesteryear for all their gory glory but redefine the statement of Horror in all elements & sub-genres. We do not stop at just giving you Monster Mash, we give you songs that can make your spine tingle if you listen to the lyrics. Just when it gets too creepy we cool you down with a fun-loving song to make you laugh because that’s what Halloween is, fun and fear. This joint effort did just that, give you fun and fear for the entire month of Halloween in a 10-song spoonful for each day, The best medicine you’ll ever taste. Now, it’s time to take your medicine

Radiodork
    Participant

Just finished several hours of going though all these… an INCREDIBLE collection. Fantastic job.

Anybody looking for halloween tracks, this is tour source. There were about 100 cuts I did not have.

All have been added to the rotation on DEAD AIR 98point3FM at http://radiodork.com/

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.