UPFRONT — We do not buy or sell links, engage in link exchanges, or any other disingenuous or spammy activities. If that’s the kind of thing you’re looking for, we cannot help you.
We do, however, offer reviews for horror movies, TV shows, video games, books, etc. But first, please carefully read the following to make sure this is a good fit for your efforts to get the word out about your product:
- You are not paying for a positive, pre-written, or marketing fluff review. You are paying for a real review, written by us. Whether we love it or hate it, think it’s fun or boring, would recommend it or not recommend it, our review will be 100% honest.
- It will be fully disclosed to the reader with a disclaimer that it’s a requested review: “While this review was of course genuine and honest as always, please note that it was requested by an outside party. — Learn More“
- We charge one, simple flat fee and do not charge by the word or guarantee a specific minimum word count. Requiring a certain word amount can create a contrived feeling both for the writer and the reader. Reviews will be done naturally and free-flowing, not directed in any way, by you or any other third-party and again, 100% honest of the reviewer’s opinion.
- Payment is made upfront.
- There are no refunds.
- If it’s a digital product, you will be able to provide this for us to download via email. If it’s a physical item, shipping arrangements (paid by you) will be worked out with the reviewer in a follow up email.
- Once a review has been published, it will not be removed. We may correct typos or factual errors (if they occur), but we will not change our opinion or voice (softening words or using euphemisms). The integrity of the piece is set in stone.
- By making payment, you agree to all of the above.
It should be clear at this point that we’re very careful with and care very much about the ethics and integrity of our little establishment here. Readers come first, advertisers second. If you simply want to promote your product, but not open it up to review, we have more traditional ways of advertising that might be a better fit. If you’re happy to have your product reviewed honestly, please find the details below.
Review — $100
Paid via Card
Email me at email@example.com with the following info:
- Name of the product
- What is the product (movie, book, toy, etc.)
- Product URL (official and canonical URLs only — no tracking, affiliate, or shortened URLs)
- Attach a product image (please share large, high-res images)
If we agree to write the review, further details will be worked out over email and once finalized and ready to go out, we’ll provide the payment link for payment.